Our tenant introduction service is designed for the Landlord who wants to deal with all aspects of the property letting, apart from actually finding suitable tenants.
Landlords taking this option usually reside near their property which they would like to be let and are therefore able to respond to their tenants maintenance and repair needs personally within a timely manner. However there are currently 127 Acts of Parliament or statutory regulations which impact partly or wholly on the private rental sector. A Landlord should have a basic understanding of all their legal obligations before choosing this option.
As part of this service we will:
- produce property details with digital photographs, room measurements plus 2D and 3D floor plan representations.
- advertise the property extensively on the internet via all the large property portals as well as on this web site which benefits from Pay Per Click advertising and extensive search engine optimisation (SEO).
- telephone, text and email details to our mailing list of prospective tenants.
- interview prospective tenants and accompany all viewings to the property.
- provide tenancy agreements for signing.
- arrange EPC reports and Gas Safe Certificates where applicable.
- we offer tenants, introduced via Greenaway Residential Lettings Agents, home contents insurance that covers all furniture and effects within the property regardless of ownership.
- arrange referencing for prospective tenants with an independent referencing agency.
- you will be provided with a assured shorthold tenancy agreement (charge applies), standing order mandate, tenants security deposit and balance of payment. Fees and accrued fees will be deducted from the balance prior to payment being made.
Our standard Tenant Introduction Fee is 12% (10% + VAT) of the rent receivable under the Tenancy Agreements. For example if the rent is £800.00 per month and the first tenancy agreement is six months the applicable fee would be £800 x 6 x 12% = £576.00
Due to the Tenant Fee Act 2019 which came into force on the 1st June 2019 these additional fees apply:
Referencing Per Tenant £60.00
Referencing Per Guarantor £60.00
Tenancy Agreements £78.00
Check In £120.00
Check Out £120.00
Tenancy Renewals £78.00
There are also fees for inventories, EPC’s, Landlord Gas Safe Certificates and Electrical Portable Appliance Test (PAT). As these fees depend on several variables please ask a member of the team for prices.