Our fully managed service eases the stress of letting a property for our Landlords. There are no hidden fees and we only get paid when our clients get paid.
As part of this comprehensive service we will:
- provide FREE tenancy agreements for the duration of the rental period. As well as FREE interim inspections and FREE check in.
- we offer tenants, introduced via Greenaway Residential Lettings Agents, home contents insurance that covers all furniture and effects within the property regardless of ownership.
- produce property details with digital photographs, room measurements and a floor plan representation.
- advertise the property extensively on the internet via all the large property portals as well as on this web site that benefits from Pay Per Click advertsing and extensive search engine optimisation (SEO).
- interview prospective tenants and accompany all viewings to the property.
- phone, text and email details to our mailing list of waiting tenants.
- fully reference prospective tenants with an independent referencing report issued within 48 hours depending on the company used.
- provide an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and also deal with extensions to agreements and negotiations of rent increases.
- arrange for meter readings and annual gas checks.
- collect the rent paid on a monthly basis.
- provide the landlord with a monthly statement and pay the balance to a nominated account via internet banking.
- arrange inspections to be carried out by Greenaway Residential Lettings Agents at the beginning, mid tenancy and at the end of the tenancy. We employ the services of an external inventory clerk to compile inventories at the beginning of each tenancy.
- pay for both the rent guarantee and legal expenses insurance policies plus any associated renewals providing we are still managing the property.
- make visits to ensure the property is secure and, where necessary, make arrangements for any maintenance if a managed property is empty for a time between tenants
All the above is included in our standard Management Fee of 15% + VAT of the rent receivable under the Tenancy Agreements and any extensions thereto, paid monthly by way of deduction from the monthly rent received. (subject to a minimum of £75 + VAT per calendar month). A sliding scale fee depending is applicable where the external inventory clerk is used.