Our rent collection service is designed for the Landlord that either lives or has family close to the property and wants to do any maintenance themselves without wanting the financial risk that tenants may provide.
As part of this service we will:
- provide FREE tenancy agreements for the duration of the rental period.
- visit the property for discussion on the various aspects of letting and advise on market forces and the rent that can be expected.
- produce property details with digital photographs, room measurements and a floor plan representation.
- advertise the property extensively on the internet via all the large property portals and our own website that benefits from Pay Per Click campaigns and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- interview prospective tenants and accompany all viewings to the property.
- phone, text and email details to our mailing list of waiting tenants.
- fully reference prospective tenants with an independent referencing report issued within 48 hours depending on the company used.
- provide an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and also deal with extensions to agreements and negotiations of rent increases. collect the rent paid on a monthly basis.
- provide the landlord with a monthly statement and pay the balance to a nominated account via internet banking.
- serve legal notice for late rents and eviction notices.
Landlords taking the ‘plus’ service are usually residing in the local area and are able to deal with the day to day maintenance and repairs of their property personally.
All the above is included in our standard Management Fee of 12.5% + VAT of the rent receivable under the Tenancy Agreement and any extensions thereto, paid monthly by way of deduction from the monthly rent received.