Our fully managed service is for either an inexperienced Landlord or for someone who does not have the time or the inclination to deal with the mundane stress of managing a property.
As part of this comprehensive service we will:
- produce property details with digital photographs, room measurements plus 2D and 3D floor plan representations.
- advertise the property extensively on the internet via all the large property portals as well as on this web site which benefits from Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising and extensive search engine optimisation (SEO).
- telephone, text and email details to our mailing list of prospective tenants.
- interview prospective tenants and accompany all viewings to the property.
- provide tenancy agreements for signing.
- arrange EPC reports and Gas Safe Certificates where applicable.
- we offer tenants, introduced via Greenaway Residential Lettings Agents, home contents insurance that covers all furniture and effects within the property regardless of ownership.
- arrange referencing for prospective tenants with an independent referencing agency.
- arrange for meter readings and annual gas checks.
- unless advised otherwise register the deposit with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
- collect the rent paid on a monthly basis.
- provide the landlord with a monthly statement and pay the balance to a nominated account via internet banking.
- when required submit the 7, 14, 21 & 28 day late rent notices.
- arrange inspections to be carried out by Greenaway Residential Lettings Agents at the beginning, mid tenancy and at the end of the tenancy.
- make visits to ensure the property is secure and, where necessary, make arrangements for any maintenance if a managed property is empty for a time between tenants.
- negotiate rent increases and arrange for tenancy renewals.
- submit claims and evidence to DPS at the end of the tenancy if necessary.
Our standard Fully Management Fee is 18% (15% + VAT) of the rent receivable under the Tenancy Agreements and any extensions thereto, paid monthly by way of deduction from the monthly rent received.
Due to the Tenant Fee Act 2019 which came into force on the 1st June 2019 these additional fees apply:
Referencing Per Tenant £60.00
Referencing Per Guarantor £60.00
Tenancy Agreements £78.00
Check In £120.00
Check Out £120.00
Tenancy Renewals £78.00
There are also fees for inventories, EPC’s, Landlord Gas Safe Certificates and Electrical Portable Appliance Test (PAT). As these fees depend on several variables please ask a member of the team for prices.