Our tenant find only service is designed for the Landlord who wants to deal with all aspects of the property letting apart from actually finding suitable tenants.
Landlords taking this option usually reside near their property which they would like to be let and are therefore able to respond to their tenants maintenance and repair needs personally within a timely manner.
- visit the property for discussion on the various aspects of letting and advise on market forces and the rent that can be expected.
- produce property details with digital photographs, room measurements and a floor plan representation.
- advertise the property extensively on the internet including all the larger property portals and our own site that benefits from a Pay Per Click Campaign and extensive Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- interview prospective tenants and accompany all viewings to the property.
- phone, text and email details to our mailing list of waiting tenants.
- fully reference prospective tenants with an independent referencing agency.
- provide an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and also deal with extensions to agreements and negotiations of rent increases.
- handle the renewal of the tenancy agreement at the end of the initial fixed term and deal with any renegotiations that may arise.
All the above is included in our Management Fee of 10% + VAT of the term of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A charge of £50 + VAT will also apply.